 Star Wars / 7717
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:48:39 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
[snipped]
Since the Palpatine fig exists, I imagine that he will be included in a
Lambda-Class Shuttle set in the $50 range.  I also expect that the Tie will
include some kind of docking-bay equipment and/or small docking bay • headquarters
(much like the B-Wing.)  Chances are that either the AT-AT or the Sandcrawler
will be the next $100 set.  I also think that we will see an AT-ST in an • Endor
environment, along with a couple of Scout Troopers and some foliage (for • about
$30.)

I would hope that we'd get some Imperial Guards with the Shuttle as well...

Yes 6 of them with trans red heads and gaps in the helmets like the scout
trooper.  (not the same shape obviously) That would totally rock.

I hope the TIE won't come with a docking bay... that's what I didn't like
about the B-Wing...

While I agree about the B-wing, it is still a 312pc set for $29.99.  I would
love if all the TIE ships had identical docking bays that connected to each
other.  That way we could make long racks of TIEs.

If they didn't make that mini base for the B-Wing it probably could have been $20,
and that is would have been better. =\

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7