 Star Wars / 7693
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 18:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jason Fabisch writes:
Keeping in mind that Lego has a license for the movies only(not novels, not
video games), what is left in the original series and Episode 1?

Is this confirmed or simply speculation for the purposes of your poll?  I have
not heard definately that Legos licence excluded expanded universe material.
I am still wishing for a minifig Grand Admiral Thrawn, or Mara Jade, heck I
would even take a Prince Xisor.  If anyone knows this for sure please fill me
in.

Scott