 Star Wars / 7700
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 20:34:33 GMT

Jason Fabisch wrote:

I remember reading it way back when that Lego can only make ships and figs
based on the original trilogy and the new trilogy.  Thats it, no expanded
universe, no books, no video games(personally I would love to see an assault
gunboat or assualt transport).

Pretty much anything that is not in the movies is considered expanded universe. ;)

So this is just a poll for peoples ideas based
on just the 4 movies, no more, no less.  So far, my thoughts are still pretty
valid, there aren't that many ships left unless Lego does playsets.  Its just
to help weed out ideas, nothing more.

For some odd reason I want a Cloud Car...

--
Agent 0007
AIM: Agent O0O7