 Star Wars / 7715
Re: ok, lets play this again, what sets should we see in November
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 13:35:31 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
In lugnet.starwars, James Simpson writes:
[snipped]
Since the Palpatine fig exists, I imagine that he will be included in a
Lambda-Class Shuttle set in the $50 range.  I also expect that the Tie will
include some kind of docking-bay equipment and/or small docking bay • headquarters
(much like the B-Wing.)  Chances are that either the AT-AT or the Sandcrawler
will be the next $100 set.  I also think that we will see an AT-ST in an • Endor
environment, along with a couple of Scout Troopers and some foliage (for • about
$30.)

I would hope that we'd get some Imperial Guards with the Shuttle as well...

Yes 6 of them with trans red heads and gaps in the helmets like the scout
trooper.  (not the same shape obviously) That would totally rock.

I hope the TIE won't come with a docking bay... that's what I didn't like
about the B-Wing...

While I agree about the B-wing, it is still a 312pc set for $29.99.  I would
love if all the TIE ships had identical docking bays that connected to each
other.  That way we could make long racks of TIEs.

I think it could've been a better set if TLG used the
pieces to bulk up the ship a bit.  I'd rather see an AT-AT than a Sandcrawler,
but I wouldn't mind either.  AT-ST... PLEASE!  I'd love one.

Sometime in 2001 I'd guess that we'll get a Bespin Cloud Car ($14 range.)  I
won't be suprised if we also see a Tatooine playset - with moisture • vaporators
and Biggs thrown in for good measure - probably the Uncle Owen homestead, and • a
Dagobah playset is becoming more likely - lots of foliage, R2, Luke, a
pterodactyl, a snake, a few Adventurish odds & ends (a lamp, flashlight, • supply
boxes, and, of course, Yoda.)

I hope the Tatooine playset comes with some more varied droids too...  and I
would also hope to get a "Ghost of Obi-Wan" minifig with the Dagobah set.

I'm not holding my breath, but I still hope for some Sandtroopers on a
Dewback.
James

That would be nice... but so would some Stormtroopers and some Snowtroopers...

-Bryan