 Star Wars / 7443
7442  |  7444
Subject:
What UCS sets would like to see!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 21:16:51 GMT

I personally would like to see....

An AT-ST, if done right, this would be an awesome set!

B-Wing, this could be a great set, the main wing would probably be, ball park,
2 feet long.

TIE Bomber, nuff said! With the 2 pods and the wings, this would have just as
many pieces, if not more than X-Wing. If they do it in the same "scale" as the
X-Wing and Tie Interceptor.

Snowspeeder, I am half tempted to try this one after I finish my Falcon and at
the rate I am going it'll be another year or 2!

Anyways, what do you think!