 Star Wars / 7471
Re: Outrider (was Re: What UCS sets would like to see!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2000 00:10:07 GMT

Mike, The outrider is a ship much like the Falcon piloted by Dash Rendar, you
find his exploits both in the "Shadows of the Empire" video game and novel by
Steve Perry.  You may have missed the discussion earlier so check it out here:

http://www.lugnet.com/starwars/?n=2553

and finally you need to keep up on the expanded universe, there are several
really great books.  To begin with you may want to check out Timothy Zahn's
first series "Heir to the Empire", "Dark Force Rising", & "The Last Command".
If these don't inspire you on to further readings I don't know what else will.

Scott