 Star Wars / 7470
7469  |  7471
Subject:
Outrider (was Re: What UCS sets would like to see!)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 25 May 2000 23:23:56 GMT

Mike Petrucelli wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Bryan Hodges writes:
Ok, I'll bite... I think this has been done before, but what the heck?

Top 3 UCS:

1) Imperial Shuttle (of course!)
2) Queen's Royal Ship (from Episode 1... CHROME!)
3) Outrider

I wouldn't count on anything from the Expanded Universe.  I know the Outrider
was added to ANH:SE but I still wouldn't count on it.

Personally I would like a Star Destroyer and a Calamari Cruiser.  They could be
done to scale of each other.  Mmmm Gray.

For Mike or anyone else who knows the answer,

What is the Outrider?  I keep hearing it mentioned here, but I haven't followed the
expanded universe stuff at all.  I didn't even know it was in ANH: SE.  Where was
it?  Whose ship is it?

Thanks,

Toki