 Star Wars / 7074
    Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Eric Kingsley
   (...) Tim, If all this is true then thats fine. What my point is is that with all the secrecy involved your survey lacks a certain amount of credibility in my eyes. If this person were to reveal themselves and open a discusion with us like Brad (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Tim Saupé
     Duly noted, Eric. Tim (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Todd Lehman
   (...) Tim, wouldn't you agree, that's a very odd request for them to make? (Not so much the name part but the position part.) (...) So if I happened to casually mention this whole thing to a LEGO IP attorney (in a meeting coming up in a couple of (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Will Lutz
     (...) I don't think this is an odd request. Perhaps this is a person that can supply Lego with the ideas of the fans as their own. However, having the company know this may jeopardize their job. (...) Most likely no and it might just scare them into (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Scott Arthur
     (...) It may be, but I respect Tim for respecting his contac't wishes. Let's face it, it could be a cleaner, the MD, the mild-mannered janitor or it could even be some unknown power having fun with Tim. Either way this has all been good Lego based (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

         Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Todd Lehman
     (...) Absolutely, I do as well. (I hope it didn't sound as though I was trying to prod Tim for information -- my only point is, as a hardcore LEGO and Star Wars fan, I think it's really odd behavior for LEGO, so I can't put much weight on it. I do (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Tim Saupé
   (...) No, I don't find it odd at all. They asked that I don't do it, I respected that, and it is none of anyone's business anyway. (...) Perhaps it would help if I knew what you were talking about. (...) I really don't consider this to be your (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Where are these survey answers coming from? (was: New Survey up for LEGO) —Todd Lehman
   (...) I don't either -- that's why I wrote "Can you tell us...?" rather than "Please tell us..." (...) That says it all right there. As a Star Wars fan and a LEGO fan, I can now take the survey seriously. Thanks. --Todd (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.starwars)