 Star Wars / 6951
Re: Princess Leia up close and personal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 28 Apr 2000 15:53:00 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote:

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
Yes! I'd love to see her!

Here you go:
If you click on the thumbnail, you'll see a much-enlarged picture.
Note the delicately-drawn eyelashes, I love them! And the hair is fab!

...funny! her face looks like a female luke :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
wildlink.com