 Star Wars / 6930
6929  |  6931
Subject:
Princess Leia up close and personal
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 22:51:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi guys!

I just snagged a RR minifig pack, and within it I found a free lego-club
application. <yawn> Usually at this point I toss it out (I'm already
subscribed, pretty worthless though). So what caught my attention?

On the front cover, a close-up picture of Princess Leia!

Sure, we saw her on rebelscum.com... but this is a real close up! I gotta say
I love her, I'll be forced to buy the MF if that's the only set that contains
her (which means TLC's devious marketing plans are successful :-)...

If anyone wants me to, I can scan it and put it up. LMK!
-Shiri