 Star Wars / 6673
  AAT just a phone call away...

Hey gang... I called up S@H this evening and ordered an AAT (shipping immediately), and an MTT and Pod Bucket (shipping in two weeks). The total for all three was something like $110. By the way, the part count for the Pod Bucket was in question, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars) !

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) Wicked excellent, Dave! BTW, did they give you set numbers? --Todd (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I don't know what Dave did, but I just got off the phone with the S@H service, and they said that both MTT and AAT show "not yet available." I tried every known way to circumvent it, but 7155 (AAT) and 7184 (MTT) are listed as unavailable. So (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) If that is S@H's price it is entirely possible the Bucket will be $19.99 retail. Not the greatest for a bucket of 291 pieces but still much better than expected. (...) Ya. Thanks. (...) Lord Insanity (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) and (...) way (...) Hmmm... I called up around 8:00 EST last night after reading postings about the bucket. I must've gotten lucky, or the guy on the phone was just plain bored, but he did some digging for me and came up with the bucket et al, (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) 7159. (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called lego S@H today and they said that the MTT and the AAT are not available yet. I was told May to July. I was completely heartbroken by that news. I don't know who you talked to but I got the complete run around. I was my SW legos! -Mike (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) I called yesterday again also, but the ladies who answer the phone on weekends seem either not to know much, or don't care to dig too deep for customers. The lady I talked to basically said that on weekends, they just take new orders, and then (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) ...(snip) (...) The ultimate test, of course, will be if an AAT shows up on your doorstep in the next few days. Keep us posted. best Lindsay (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) the (...) Well, I ordered it on Friday night, and since I live only five minutes from the fulfillment office in East Windsor, CT, it should have arrived yesterday, since they've always only taken one or two days in the past to deliver my (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) This is my first post, so hi I'm Thomas from Sweden etc. On to the AAT issue. I called Lego Sweden today, & they said that it & the MTT will arrive early in May. They said that the Millenium Falcon probably won't be out here until September. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) be (...) I would doubt that. These have been advertised here (in the states) for about a month (on TV, not in stores). -John Rudy (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: AAT just a phone call away...

(...) It does say it halfway down on the sheet that comes with your thing, right under the total, like "YOUR LEGO REP JANE D" of course I just put put in Jane D (as in Jane Doe) to protect privacy of LEGO reps. Alan (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.starwars)