 Star Wars / 6309
Re: Senator Palpintine / Emperor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:36:40 GMT

On Thu, 24 Feb 2000 14:39:24 GMT, "Scott E. Sanburn"
<ssanburn@cleanweb.net> wrote:

To All,

I am listening to ROTJ on my Minidisc player, I was wondering
something. In ROTJ, the Emperor seems to have the gift of prophecy, of
the dark side of the force. Does he undergo Jedi training at some point
or something? He just seemed normal in Episode 1. He must undergo some
kind of training or transformation or something at some point, between
Episodes 2-3. Does anyone know about this?

I'm not a big Star Wars fan but I assumed he already WAS a Dark
Jedi/Sith/whatever in Episode 1.  Wasn't he "also" Darth Sidius,
master of Dark Maul?  That's how I saw it.

--
Tired of waiting for LEGO Direct? Bulk Parts Sales NOW!
http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html