 Star Wars / 5172
Re: 8001 Battle Droid is awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:23:34 GMT

On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Christopher Lannan (<FnGJzx.7pM@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 15:50:21

Does your reply, Tony, mean that you have a Destroyer Droid? If so, I think
you're the first Lugneteer to to get one. All I have seen so far is second
hand reports that say some other website reports that some guy saw some on
shelves, etc.

Well guys- have any of us seen them? In the UK? In the US (where I am)?

There are a couple of us in the UK at least, who have them. I got mine
last Wednesday, and built it that evening.

It's a very pleasing model to build, but with the usual disclaimers
about my construction ability, it's not the most robust of models, and
it doesn't always open properly.

That having been said, it looks great when open. And you quickly tire of
rolling it along the ground :-)
--
Tony Priestman