 Star Wars / 5173
Re: Review: 7161 Gungan Sub
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 20:02:34 GMT

D'oh!  I just made the third sub last night w/OUT any re-engineering :)  Yeah,
the manual should've included the third sub, rather than an implicit box
illustration.

Thanks, everyone!

-Zak

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:

Oh, I see where everyone is going. Yes, I knew there were three different
versions of the removable minisub, but by the way the box is illustrated, it
appears that the main sub is supposed to come apart into three different subs
all at the same time. Close examination of the back of the box last night
showed that the three subs were the exact same one, just with different rear
sections. TLC should have done a better job representing how it came apart in
my eyes..
Greg Majewski