 Star Wars / 5168
Re: 8001 Battle Droid is awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:55:00 GMT

Whew... Glad to know I'm not the only one that bought the 8001 for the
wife's x-mass present. This is my wife's 1st Technic set since she has just
reciently been converted into a LEGO maniac. She loved it I loved and out
6yr old son loved smashing it into his Ninja and Town sets in that pleasant
(not) destructive SW maner.

EXCELLENT set for any collection, can't wait for the Destroyer Droid.

Fred Carcanague aka Legocorky

http://legocork.webjump.com/

ps..  Hopefuly this week I'll get pics on the site and just after the new
year the sub-domain name will change so I can have a chance at CLSOTW.