 Star Wars / 5170
Re: 8001 Battle Droid is awesome!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 15:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tony Priestman writes:
On Tue, 28 Dec 1999, Hari Wiguna (<FnFszs.Jnt@lugnet.com>) wrote at
06:10:46

I hope the 8002 Destroyer Droid is of this quality, anyone got one yet?

Pretty much the same, although more complex and less robust.
--
Tony Priestman

Does your reply, Tony, mean that you have a Destroyer Droid? If so, I think
you're the first Lugneteer to to get one. All I have seen so far is second
hand reports that say some other website reports that some guy saw some on
shelves, etc.

Well guys- have any of us seen them? In the UK? In the US (where I am)?

Chris