 Star Wars / 5128
5127  |  5129
Subject:
H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 20:31:08 GMT

I know that virtually everyone else in America has the new sets, and therefore
my post will generate a collective yawn, nevertheless I cannot bear to retrain
my glee and announce that I have a had a most wonderful lunch hour, and I can
now (finally) announce that Houston has the new sets, and, yes, I do as well!  I
stopped by TRU (at OST and Kirby for you locals) about an hour ago and picked up
3 Slave Ones, the A-Wing and the Flash Speeder!  (2 of the Slave Ones were for
presents...I'm not thaaaat evil.)  Those 3 little bad boys have a terrific piece
selection.  Can anyone say Mad Slopes?  And in brown and green as well!!!!  My
biggest overall SW suprises?  The Pit Droid is quite small...somehow I expected
it to be about 12 inches high, and the Slave One has a really cool vertical box.
Life is great right now.