 Star Wars / 5132
Re: H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:27:30 GMT

James Simpson wrote:

I know that virtually everyone else in America has the new sets, and
therefore my post will generate a collective yawn, nevertheless I
cannot bear to retrain my glee and announce that I have a had a most
wonderful lunch hour, and I can now (finally) announce that Houston
has the new sets, and, yes, I do as well!  I stopped by TRU (at OST
and Kirby for you locals) about an hour ago and picked up 3 Slave
Ones, the A-Wing and the Flash Speeder!  (2 of the Slave Ones were
for presents...I'm not thaaaat evil.)  Those 3 little bad boys have
a terrific piece selection.  Can anyone say Mad Slopes?  And in
brown and green as well!!!!  My biggest overall SW suprises?  The
Pit Droid is quite small...somehow I expected it to be about 12
inches high, and the Slave One has a really cool vertical box. Life
is great right now.

Ooh, thanks, James, I'll have to head over there...  I'm about
equidistant to that one and the San Felipe one.  It's a tossup as to
which area of town will be less overrun with people at this time of
year.  :-(

--
Susan Hoover
Houston, TX