 Star Wars / 5147
Re: H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 21:34:26 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Mark Sandlin writes:

Same goes for me. I've been to TRU, Target, and a couple other places, and
there's no sign of 'em.

I got a Christmas check for $100 all ready for them. :^)

~Mark

SUCCESS!!! Well, at least on one set. :^)

Southcenter Toys R Us had about 15 Slave I (7144) sets on the shelf when I
stopped in there this afternoon.

I must say that the set is pretty nice, but the fused helmet/backpack sucks,
IMHO. How hard would it have been to make a separate helmet?

TLG could have done a little better on the laser cannons, too. Adding a
cylinder to the end of each one helps, so no big deal.

~Mark