 Star Wars / 5148
5147  |  5149
Subject:
Destroyer Droid in new S@H catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:28:44 GMT

Hey!  I just got my January edition of the S@H catalog today and it has all
three technic droids in it (including the sought after Destroyer Droid). I
haven't tried calling yet, but it doesn't have any specific dates listed as
to when you can order them. I figure that even if we have to wait for
January (which is, afterall, only a week away) there should be some
available, even if they don't appear in stores.
   Just figured I'd share the good news. Everyone have a great holiday and a
wonderful new year full of building!

-Jonathan