 Star Wars / 5133
Re: H-Town has 'Em!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.us.tx.hou
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 21:54:29 GMT

Well I must be the only poor soul in America who is without them!!!  I am
making a trip to MO tomorrow, and I plan on stopping at every store on the
way until I get ALL of the new sets!!

--

---D M Garcia

Amarillo, TX

http://members.xoom.com/swlego/index.html
James Simpson wrote in message ...
I know that virtually everyone else in America has the new sets, and • therefore
my post will generate a collective yawn