 Star Wars / 4852
Re: Extra Endor Lukes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 10 Dec 1999 03:56:51 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Olmstead writes:
Having just purchased two more speeder bike sets today (for a total of

Hey, don't want to make a plug, but I've got directions for a cool
Repulsorlift Vehicle using the pieces from two speeder bikes!  Check it out at:

http://zaknet.tripod.com/lego-hover/hover.html

I screwed up with the LDraw rendering, so the image is mirror reversed in the
last step (which is okay, considering it just shows the minifig placement :)

Let me know what you think!