 Star Wars / 4835
Re: Extra Endor Lukes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 23:14:33 GMT

Ben Olmstead/BEM wrote:

Having just purchased two more speeder bike sets today (for a total of
$12.73; I love K-Mart), I find that I now have approximately 15,000 Luke
minifigs.  Since I can't think of any good use to put two _more_ Endor
Lukes (the idea of having a massive army of Lukes is just scary... and I
already have a box full of assorted minifig bits), I'll mail 'em free to
the first two U.S. residents to ask me.  I'll even throw in a Speeder
Bikes instruction booklet with each.  (And, yes, I'll be using the
cheapest shipping method--drop 'em in an envelope.)

Hundreds of bloody Lukes and only one Vader, mumble, mumble, mumble...
--
Ben Olmstead/BEM
<bem@mad.scientist.com>

Buy another tie fighter and y-wing set to get more vaders!

--
Jonathan Wilson
wilsonj@xoommail.com