 Star Wars / 4826
Re: Extra Endor Lukes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:29:42 GMT

OK, they are claimed.  Those who are to recieve the figs have been
notified via email.  For those who didn't make it, I *may* be buying
more Speeder Bikes tonight (just to up my collection to 12 bikes--I
*really* like the Speeder Bikes), in which case I'll probably end up
sending out two more.
--
Ben "Feeling Mildly Philanthropic" Olmstead
<bem@mad.scientist.com>

p.s., yes, I know I could, like, put these on eBay, or turn them into
rebel soldiers, or at least make the other party pay shipping, or
something, but, hey, I'd rather do this and make some (other) Lego
fiends (sic) happy.  Especially since I'm getting these as 'extras' to
sets I want (MILLIONS of Speeder Bikes/Scout Troopers <drool, drool,
drool>), which I'm getting really cheap (~42% off S@H prices).