 Star Wars / 4379
Re: A note about the new SW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:44:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Damian Garcia writes:

  I guess that means we can start looking for the rest of
the new sets now!  WOOO-HOOOO!!!!!

I certainly hope that you are right, but just about every Wal-Mart, Target and
K-Mart that I visit has plenty of Star Wars Legos stocked; I would expect that
Lego would try to sell more of the existing SW sets before they put out a new
batch that will only compete with existing sets for sales.  But maybe I'm
wrong.
Any takes on Lego's previous pre-Christmas strategies (bearing in mind that SW
is a whole 'nuther ballgame)?