 Star Wars / 4380
Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 20:55:19 GMT

Shaun Sullivan wrote:

Speaking of Han, somebody else mentioned it already, but the Blue Artic
dude really is perfect for a little crossover.  I mean, it is *exactly*
Han's outfit on Hoth.   Just add the appropriate head, and voila!  Hmmm,
my AT-AT is getting spread pretty thin here already.

You know, I would bet that this "Arctic" theme came out of development of
Hoth sets for the Star Wars line.  At any rate, I think it's fairly certain
that we'll be seeing Hoth sets pop up in the near future.  "2001: a Hoth
Odyssey"

-Pete