 Star Wars / 4436
Re: Thoughts on 2000 SW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Nov 1999 03:31:56 GMT

I wish I had a wife.

Sean Frantz

Jeez Sean,  didn't you just say you were 14?  Take your time man and live life
there is plenty of time for finding a wife latter.  I didn't get married until
a year and a half ago and I love it but please don't worry about it.  Have fun
while you can.

I also hope that you and all the other JrFOLs can learn from us AFOLs that just
because a box says that you are too old for something that you don't have to
stop loving it.  I sadly had a dark ages almost as long as you are old where
I didn't build with LEGO :).  If I had a group like this when I was 14 I might
not have ever had a dark age.

For me Star Wars is inspiration and I assume it is for you too.  Don't restrict
yourself.  Branch out.  I just finished a free-lanced 2 person walker loosely
based on the AT-PT (I will get pictures up when I get back from my current
business trip).  I didn't know how I would do using my imagination instead of
pictures to go by but I actually like it and plan on doing more free-lanced
stuff in the future.

Eric K.

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/