 Star Wars / 4387
Re: A note about the new SW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 23:22:36 GMT

James Simpson wrote in message ...
Any takes on Lego's previous pre-Christmas strategies (bearing in mind that • SW
is a whole 'nuther ballgame)?

If I remember right, The first wave of SW came out Feb/March time frame and
were pulled (so it seemed) to be re released to coincide with the "official"
EP 1 launch.  I don't think they would release the "second season" of SW
sooner than a year after the first.  But then the EP 1 sets are coming out
pretty close together...