 Star Wars / 3625
Re: Episode II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 15:59:11 GMT

On the main site, in the upper, left hand corner there is a search
box. Make sure TITLE is checked, type in STAR WARS and enter.
You will be given a listing of all the SW movies, chose the one you
want. Also on the page for the actual movies, if you scroll down, there
are some cool things on the left border, like goofs, trivia, etc.

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda