 Star Wars / 3628
Re: Episode II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 17:03:57 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, David Eaton writes:

I wouldn't want him to be in it either, but if Episode II is the one where
Anakin falls into a volcano, I might not mind watching it if he does play
Anakin. (Hoping that makes a little sense :)
Greg "I wonder where they got the idea of 'beam sabers'."Majewski
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Dome/1888/abs.html