 Star Wars / 3623
Re: Episode II
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 1999 14:38:23 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ryan Dennett writes:
According to the Internet Movie DataBase www.imdb.com Portman,
Jackson, and Baker will be returning for E2. I would guess that both
Daniels and McGregor would also be back.
I sure hope DiCraprio doesn't get Anakin's role.
Anyone else got any more info??

Ryan
"Build or build not. There is no try." - Lego Master Yoda

I heard that DiCaprio turned it down (thankfully)
However, he turned it down because it was a 'stupid role'. Supposedly he
thought it was too cheesy or sappy or something, and didn't want the role. That
gets me worried.... if it's too sappy for HIM, this movie has serious suck
potential. Hopefully Lucas will get some good directing and screenwriting help
with this one...

DaveE