 Star Wars / 3558
3557  |  3559
Subject:
I want this!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 21:25:20 GMT

If I had my choice, I'd want them to make Darth Maul's double-bladed
lightsaber!  Just imagine all those trans-red macaroni bricks!   :-D

'Course, they might try to cheat and use those half-cylinders, but I would
insist on macaronin bricks.

It would be neat to have Ben's as well.  A wealth of trans-dark blue
macaroni bricks!

Dave