 General / 7339
Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around the World Into Hyperdrive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:17:29 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jeff Johnston writes:
Sanjay D'Souza wrote:

Chet Corbin <citeman@aol.com> wrote in message news:FHGKoy.Euq@lugnet.com...

autographed by George Lucas.  The adult category Grand Prize is a • life-size
LEGO
Star Wars model of the winner's choice signed by Lucas.

<cynical mode: On>

Yeah right...like they're really going to build a lifesized Death Star......

They're not even going to build a life-size X-Wing or Landspeeder or • Sandcrawler.

I seem to remember from the actual contest rules that it's the same as the
kids
grand prize - a life-size model of the favorite Star Wars *character*.

(Still, they might be in trouble if the winner decides he likes Jabba the
Hutt...)

Wow. Think of all those tan pieces....

Mark "Jabba IS my favorite character" de kock

sakura@mediaone.net     is     Jeff Johnston       http://www.io.com/~jeffj
LEGO Want List:      http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/wantlist.txt
LEGO Trade List:     http://www.io.com/~jeffj/LEGO/tradelist.txt
LEGO Geek Code:  SP+ CA +++ (375/6075) PI +++ #++ S--/++ LS++ Hal  M+ A++
YB73m