 General / 7340
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 14:28:33 GMT

John VanZwieten:

It'll be fun to see how big this thing can get before I
start having computer troubles :-)

We are planning to raytrace a "documentary" about life in a
LEGO town on Linux Demo Day (the Linux part is that we are
going to distribute the calculations on several Linux
machines).

May we use LCadville as the stage for the "documentary"?

- Do anybody have some LDraw'n animations of walking
   minifigs?
- Are there some cars we may release on the roads of
   LCadville?

Play well,

Jacob

      --  E-mail:        sparre@cats.nbi.dk         --