 CAD / 2510
Re: LCadville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 16:06:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jacob Sparre Andersen writes:
John VanZwieten:

It'll be fun to see how big this thing can get before I
start having computer troubles :-)

We are planning to raytrace a "documentary" about life in a
LEGO town on Linux Demo Day (the Linux part is that we are
going to distribute the calculations on several Linux
machines).

May we use LCadville as the stage for the "documentary"?

- Do anybody have some LDraw'n animations of walking
  minifigs?
- Are there some cars we may release on the roads of
  LCadville?

Play well,

Jacob

Feel free to use my Debris Removal Truck. Eric has made
a nice animation if you want to use it.

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/?n=265

http://www.lugnet.com/cad/dat/models/?n=251

Duane