 General / 7312
7311  |  7313
Subject:
Adults mentioned in press release (was: Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around the World Into Hyperdrive)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 00:58:12 GMT

Chet Corbin wrote:
[...big snip!]

Man, I can't believe the number of times the word "adult" or "adults"
appeared.  Not that there's anything wrong with that!

--Todd