 General / 7325
Re: PRESS RELEASE- LEGO Toy Company Propels Imaginations Around the World Into Hyperdrive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 03:41:11 GMT

Chet Corbin wrote:
Kids -- and for the first time adults
-- are using their imaginations to design and build their visions of future
inventions.

Hey, TLG! We've been here all along, we didn't all of a sudden spring
into being because you finally observed us. :-)

lugnet.