 Star Wars / 3507
Re: T-16 Skyhopper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:15:00 GMT

In lugnet.cad, John VanZwieten writes:
I think I've finally finished this long-promised T-16 (Snowspeeder alternate
model).

cool, cool, cool, John!

This is actually the third version.  The first succumbed to the
forces of the dark side (my kids got hold of it before I could LDraw).  The
second I finished before finding a SW encyclopedia which mentioned that the
T-16 carries a pilot and a passenger--mine had room only for a pilot.  So back
to the drawing board I went.

i can definitely relate to the frustration of kids getting a hold of a model.
i live in constant fear with projects until i get them safely recorded in
ldraw.

keep up your most excellent work with those star wars sets!!!

..joseph g