 Star Wars / 3272
Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:24:14 GMT

Ben Fleskes <benfleskes@msn.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.starwars, Tom McDonald writes:
<snip>

ABSolutely great! Nice touches are everywhere on this model. Now, all you • need
are the characters to fly it. :)  What about a mynock for the power cables?

ben>> Yes I do need Han Solo, Chewie, Lando, C3-PO and Liea.  Maybe even • that
other guy that is Lando's co-pilot in Return of the Jedi.  But I'm not going • to
make them since I'm confident lego will produce them.  If not next year, the
year after.  I built the Falcon, because I'm not so sure they will do a true
minifig scale falcon.  Hope so.

Hmmm, perhaps a starfish would work for a Mynock.  Maybe a little small but
should get the point accross.

Actually, wouldn't a stingray be closer?  I haven't seen them in a while, but
that's what they reminded me of.

-John Van