 Star Wars / 3255
Re: 20 more Millennium Falcon pictures are up now
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 17:35:41 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ben Fleskes writes:

Hi all,

Twentry more pictures of my Millennium Falcon are now up.  The main page is
devoid of pictures to load quickly.  Links will take you to all the pictures
based on what you want to see.

http://www.geocities.com/PicketFence/1438/falcon2.htm

You'll see the landing gear close up, the quad laser cannons with their gunner
chairs, the lower light laser canon and more interior shots.

Let me know what you think

ABSolutely great! Nice touches are everywhere on this model. Now, all you need
are the characters to fly it. :)  What about a mynock for the power cables?

Are there any other "secrets" we should know? I noticed that a few studs away
from the pump on the rear top there seems to be a tile with writing. What does
it say?

-Tom McD.
when replying, "Why Jim never has seconds of my spamcake at home!"