 Star Wars / 3271
Re: does anyone have a picture of the death star slope brick?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 1999 15:06:40 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Jonathan Wilson writes:
does anyone have a picture of the death star slope brick?
What is a Death Star slope brick?

I believe if I am guessing write.  It is a standard 2x2 black sloped brick with
a picture similar to the monochrome picture of the trench generated on the
heads up display seen from the Y-Wing and X-Wings on their trench runs against
the Death Star.

It is used in both the X-Wing and Y-Wing as a display terminal in front of the
pilots.

I am not very good at the ASCII picture thing but here is an attempt.  Totally
from memory as I don't have a piece with me at the moment.  Just picture this
on the sloped side of the standard 2x2 black slope printed in gold.

---------
|\  ^  /|
| \/|\/ |
|\/ | \/|
|/  |  \|
---------

Hope that helps.

Eric

When on a Desert planet at the corner of the galaxy remeber your "jawaspam" but
in these parts throw it away as it tends to rot quickly with any kind of
moisture.

Eric's Unofficial Star Wars Lego Page
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Shuttle/4598

Greg