 Star Wars / 2955
Re: Question about 7101
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 18:12:09 GMT

Mr L F Braun wrote:

snip

   I think a Pod Race on the moon would be really boring, since turbojets   don't
work really well without an atmosphere.  Well, OK, the moon does
   have an atmosphere, but it's got a pressure of about 0.2mm Hg (Sea level
   Terran average is 1013mm Hg) and it's sodium, not exactly good for it.

snip

Terran = Earth , The number is right, but the unit is wrong. On average pressure is
closer 1 atm (atmosphere), 760 mmHg, 760 Torr, 101.3 kPa (kilopascal), 1.013 Bar, or
1013 mBar (milibar).

Chris

PS Sodium atmosphere on the moon; I didn't know that.