 Star Wars / 2586
Re: Build your own R2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 18:59:01 GMT

Thanks, for the correction. I went to the Mindstorms site accesible from the
LEGO catalogue site and I did not see the RCX brick  listed by itself; however,
the extra sensors were there.

Jason Fabisch wrote:

Chris

1. You cannot get individual RCX bricks from LEGO, but I think you can get • them
from Pitsco. I am not certain, but I thought the brick was around $100.

Lego World Shop at home sells them for 129.99 each.  This can be found at the
mindstorm website.  Contact me if you can't find it.  I was able to order the
remote control. Temp and rotation sensors are available also for 20-25
respectively.

Jason F.