 Star Wars / 2577
Re: Build your own R2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 14:48:57 GMT

On Wed, 26 May 1999 21:35:59 GMT, "Sean Mahoney" <mahoney_s@hotmail.com>
wrote:

I'm still wow'd by the fact no one is talking about this... anyone have more
info?

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/en/story.html?s=v/nm/19990526/en/film-star
warspromos_1.html

There's been information and discussion on this set.  There's a brief blurb
at <http://www.legomindstorms.com/press/whatis.asp#droid>.  Also search for
online news articles.

General consensus (around here) was "Why'd they make his head out of big,
printed pieces?" and "Why'd they dumb down the RCX to the Mini-Scout?"

Steve