 Star Wars / 2556
2555  |  2557
Subject:
Build your own R2!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 26 May 1999 21:35:59 GMT

I'm still wow'd by the fact no one is talking about this... anyone have more
info?

Among the still-to-be-seen items: the Furby Yoda, which combines last year's
hottest toy with this year's hottest entertainment property, and Lego
Mindstorms' Droid Developer Kit, described as a build-it-yourself R2D2 kit.

(I'm curious about the mindstorms, not the furby...)

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/headlines/en/story.html?s=v/nm/19990526/en/film-star
warspromos_1.html

Sean