 Star Wars / 228
Re: Episode I movie trailer preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:08:10 GMT

Tim Rueger wrote in message ...

There's far too much to digest.  The best way to describe
it is to think of everything you liked about the SW trilogy,
make it better, and distill it to about 2 minutes.  Lots
of new ships, characters, creatures, droids, cities, weapons,
landscapes, explosions...

I'll avoid spoilers, but C3PO looks, well, different.

Well, he is 130 years old.  I'm sure he's had a few refits (although I'm
guessing that the "old" C3PO is going to look a whole lot more modern than
the Epsode IV C3PO).

Jesse

Jesse The Jolly Jingoist
Looking for answers?