 Star Wars / 225
224  |  226
Subject:
Episode I movie trailer preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 03:15:19 GMT

From the official SW site -- on Tuesday, November 17 in selected theatres in
the U.S. and Canada, there will be a preview of the Episode I trailer!  More
info:

   http://www.starwars.com/episode-i/news/trailer/

Best part is, they'll be screening it once before and once after the movie,
so you get to see it twice for the price of one movie.  :)

Now it will be really interesting if TLG chimes in with some initial SW-LEGO
advertising timed with this.

--Todd