 Star Wars / 227
Re: Episode I movie trailer preview
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:13:21 GMT

Todd Lehman writes:
From the official SW site -- on Tuesday, November 17 in selected theatres in
the U.S. and Canada, there will be a preview of the Episode I trailer!

Just saw it (I didn't stick around to see The Waterboy,
so I only saw it once).  Whoa...

There's far too much to digest.  The best way to describe
it is to think of everything you liked about the SW trilogy,
make it better, and distill it to about 2 minutes.  Lots
of new ships, characters, creatures, droids, cities, weapons,
landscapes, explosions...

I'll avoid spoilers, but C3PO looks, well, different.

-Tim