 Star Wars / 17166
  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Yes. The point is, Rob's post was not a joke, but rather contained joking language to make two distinct points: (1.) that he didn't know ACPin's name, and that (2.) that he thought ACPin's website could use some redesigning. My point of (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

-snip a bunch!- (...) Mike, First let me say that I have deep respect for your building ability, and I have wanted to meet you in person for a while. When you said you were going to BrickFest, I cheered. When you said that you couldn't make it, I (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) I think even if you do know Rob, the "joke" is still a poorly created one. If you have reason to suspect that someone has provided a false name (in violation of the ToS), public accusations really aren't the way to go -- unless you're really (...) (19 years ago, 18-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

Hi, Lenny! (...) I tend to be a little wordy. ;) Both in real life and when typing, whenever I'm in a situtation where I am either trying to explain something, answer a sensitive question, or point out details, I've just got a habit of trying to get (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators, FTX)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Maybe not! Update it here: (URL) since you're having trouble and we need to trace this one of us will approve it right away. Then try posting to off-topic.test and send the admins (and TODD) the exact error you get, if any. If you don't get (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

"Todd Lehman" <todd.lehman@lugnet.com> wrote in message news:IAJD8z.14rM@lugnet.com... (...) Thanks Todd. That helps put everything into focus for me. I had NO idea I wasn't funny. Apparently I'm the only one who gets it. Oh well. At least ACPin's (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

  Re: Incorrect Links on SW Sidebar

(...) Dude, how is it funny to insult someone to their face in a public forum? Context is everything. I must be getting really old and boring. --Todd (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)

"Todd Lehman" <tsl@tsl.bu.edu> wrote in message news:IAKu8G.nH2@lugnet.com... (...) Heh, reminded me of a song lyric --> "You're too old. Let go; its over. Nobody listens to techno". I've got a techno remix of that mixed in with a Moby song. It's (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.admin.curators)