 Star Wars / 17080
  My Episode II Rant

Hi all my first Star Wars post. I know it’s not strictly Lego related but I think that’s ok from other posts I’ve seen. Just my Ep. II rant. Wanted to generate some discussion because my digital camera is broken and I can’t post MOCs. Ok back story (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Episode II Rant

(...) Hey I'm always up for a Rant, let's get it ON! (...) Good point, as Anakin states that he killed them all, the women and the children, it would have been nice to at least glimpse the women and children of the sand people. And where are the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Episode II Rant

(...) *** If it's not in the movies, it's not official! *** I believe this is Lucasfilm's official position. (...) Star Wars (A new hope) was fine. The Empire strikes back was fine. Unfortunately, sometime before The Return of the Jedi, Lucas began (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Episode II Rant

Thanks for your input! Always nice to get other people’s opinion about the stuff I love. (...) In CC the Sand People are in the Tatooine based scenarios in the Republic and Confederacy campaigns. You can also find them in the scenario editor either (...) (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: My Episode II Rant

(...) as do I. Please, view what I wrote as simply my opinion. (...) ah Ha. I may have to have an explore, I played the missions two years ago, this would be why I don't remember Leg Godt Travis Matheson (20 years ago, 8-Dec-04, to lugnet.starwars)